Wow... it's kind of crazy to think that it was 11 months ago that we found out that we were expecting! It just so happens that we found out on Kyle and Lex (Bryce's brother) wedding day! Although that August day was beautiful for their wedding and we were so happy for them, but my melt down happened the night before when I was trying on my dress with my cute fascinator that I brought for the big occasion. I didn't want to go out and buy a new dress and thought i'd wear one the I already had, plus it matched perfect with my black and red fascinator. So there I am putting on my dress when I start to realize that it's getting quite tight and I hadn't even done it up yet! So I call my Mum down to help and very quickly... she respond with "umm.... it's not zipping up" I was horrified No way could I of put on some weight since I had last tried it on, then literally two seconds later I burst into tears!!!!! My mum looks at me and says "YOUR PREGNANT" I'm thinking..... Na, there's no way, but wait actually I guess I could be. I was bloated and had just realized I hadn't had my period yet! I was so distraught that my dress didn't fit, I remember my Mum turning to Bryce saying "Good Luck" then laughing..... I didn't find any of it funny, because I still had no dress to wear! So then my Mum and I drove to Walmart to buy a pregnancy test! I waited till morning to check, Bryce was literally hurrying me to the bathroom to check and I guess my mother had been up for a few hours wanting to know the results. Two minutes later the results were in...... it was confirmed I was Pregnant!! We were all so excited, but I still had to buy a dress before the wedding that was in a few hours!! So off I went with my Mum to the store in search for a black dress! I don't know if I was just lucky that day or what, but the first dress I found and tried on was the one I brought. I don't think I've ever been that fast in a clothing store before! Anyways, I guess this story wasn't as funny as it was at the time, but oh well I still wanted to post it!
This pic was taken on Kyle and Lex's wedding, I really love this pic of Bryce and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment